This note is to tell you how very very much I appreciated your kindness in sending a technician out to light the fireplace pilot her recently. I had hired a local handyman to do some other tasks and he was unable to light the fireplace. at that point I was so discoureged with using the fireplace, that I almost gave up on it until I called you people.
Being able to use the fireplace during the blizzard was wonderful and I said many times to myself:
"Thank you- Hometown Propane!!" during the three days we were without electricity!